Mashprom is ReiCat partner in Russia
Situated in Gelnhausen, ReiCat works internationally in the branch of technical gases and waste gas.
More than 25 years experience and more than 500 delivered units worldwide.
„Made in Germany“ stands in the foreground.
Main customers are:
- Producer and end customers technical gases
- Plant manufacturers
- Producing companies
ReiCat core competence
Processes and systems for physical and chemical treatment of gases and waste gas.
- Catalytic waste gas purification.
- Generative waste gas purification.
- VOC (volatile organic compounds)-concentration.
Applied in all industrial sectors where technical gases are necessary or gases are contaminated due to the production process.
Continuous operation costs can be reduced up to 95%.
Gas recycling can be successfully effected with the gases He, Ar, N2, Xe, H2, CO2, as well as with other technical gases.
- Annealing furnace (H2, mixed gases)
- High pressure gas quenching (He)
- Sinter process (Ar)
- Metal powder production (Ar, H2)
- PET/PPT production (N2, CO2)
- Chamber welding (Ar)
- Lighting bulb production (Xe)
- Solar industry (Ar)
- Helium leak test unit (He)
- Atomizer (Ar)
Why Recycle Hydrogen?
- Hydrogen Production requires energy and resources, which can be saved by recovering the used Hydrogen.
- Reduction of operating costs.
- Sustainable contribution to environmental protection.
Benefits of our system
- Recycling rate > 95%.
- Quality of Hydrogen is 99,999%
- Short amortisation period (ROI <1 year)
Hydrogen Recycling: Advantages
- Reduces gas consumption up to 98 %
- Available right at point of use
- Compact design, easy installation
- Fully automatic operation
- External communication and control possible
- Low operation costs due to catalytic reaction
- Short time of amortization
Hydrogen Recycling. Example: Annealing process.
Hydrogen Recycling. Example: High pressure gas quenching.
Contact us to get more information.